Saturday, July 24, 2010

quilled card




      I got the idea for this card from the paper I have used, I have tried a carpet look.
      I did struggle gluing the swirls on to the paper as the quilling paper wouldn't stick easily to it, the paper being uneven. I also had to choose dull colour paper strips to suit this particular back ground.
      For the corner design I have made three V scrolls with the same length of paper and I have stuck one over the other and then a tear drop shape on top  of them all.I have used 3mm quilling strips on this card.

    Thanks for looking, have a creative day!   

4 comments:

Philippa said...

What a lovely card - I love the background paper.

Creativek(shraddha) said...

OOOh I loved the quilled corners and lot it does look like a carpet with the border and all!

Ann Martin said...

Another great idea - it definitely gives the impression of a carpet with tassels! I like the seeing for your photo too, with the bit of a reflection.

kavitha said...

lovely one again:)